On 11/09/19 around 11:00 PM, Ct. Sandeep received an information through secret informer that few criminals, who are associates of B.C. Gagan Dhingra, has come in the H-Block, Mohan Garden and are firing in the air for creating terror in local vicinity of BC Gagan Dhingra. He immediately passed the information to Inspr. Baljeet Singh, SHO/Mohan Garden.
Looking at the sensitivity or gravity of jail/bail released of active hardcore criminals, all the Police Station staff have been briefed and activated to pay watch and sharp surveillance on activities of B.C. and jail-bail released criminals.
On getting the said information, SHO/Mohan Garden immediately called all the present staff including SI Jagbir Khatri, SI Ram Niwas, ASI Sanjay Dhama, HC Pappu Ram, Ct. Sandeep, Ct. Narender, Ct. Ajit, Ct. Sandeep (Driver) and rushed to the spot with full arms and ammunition under the close supervision of Sh. Vijay Singh Yadav, ACP/Najafgarh. In between, PCR call was received that 40-50 persons have assembled and they are firing with Arms.
As Police reached at the spot, one white colour Scorpio along with one Mahindra XUV moved very fast towards main road leading to Najafgarh Road but due to swift action of local police, this Scorpio and Mahindra cars were cordoned by Police Gypsy and motorcycles and compelled the criminals to get out of the car. Total 07 associates of BC Gagan Dhingra got down from two cars bearing No. DL-4CNB 8536 make white Scorpio & DL-5CU-4000, make black Mahindra XUV who are carrying deadly weapons like Country Made Pistols, live cartridges and button operated knifes.
In the course of interception of these vehicles, police also tried to apprehend one high speed motorcycle having three boys, other associates of B.C. Gagan Dhingra but they managed to escape on their high speed bike.
Two aerial shots were fired by alleged miscreants before the arrival of police and none was injured. During search of seven criminals/associates of BC Gagan Dhingra, 02 Country made pistols, 04 live cartridges, 02 button operated knife and one used/fired cartridge were recovered from their possession.
Accordingly, a case vide FIR No. 440/19, dated 12.09.19, u/s 336/34 IPC & 25/27 Arms Act has been registered in PS Mohan Garden
During investigation, it disclosed that Rohit r/o Mangol Puri, Delhi was released on bail from Rohini Jail on 11.09.2019. After coming out, he got the information that B.C. Gagan Dhingra r/o Mohan Garden is also going to release on bail from Tihar Jail on same day in Case FIR No 528/18 u/s 307 IPC, PS Uttam Nagar. The news was flashed out in the group members of BC Gagan Dhingra also. Hence, they planned a get together and warm welcome of BC Gagan Dhingra at his residence in Mohan Garden. Rohit and others first went to Tihar Jail, Hari Nagar and then advanced to the house of accused Gagan Dhingra for paying warm welcome to him.
Efforts are being made to trace the three boys who ran on the motorcycle and interrogation of BC Gagan Dhingra is also to know the truth. Investigation is being conducted to consider all aspects about the involvement of the arrested criminals.
1. Rohit r/o Mangolpuri, Delhi (Released from jail on 11.09.2019) previously involved in three cases of rape and Arms Act
2. Amit Maan r/o Kirari, Delhi (Pvt. Business building material & owned 03 RTV) (Previously involved in two cases one case U/s 302 IPC, PS Aman Vihar, One case U/s 323/452 IPC, PS Dwarka North)
3. Kuldeep r/o Kirari,Delhi (BC of PS Prem Nagar, Rohini Distt.) Having 05 previous involvements.
4. Kashim @ Sajid Ali r/o Kirari, Delhi.
5. Ravi r/o Mangolpuri, Delhi, RTV Driver. (Previously involved in rape case PS Mangolpuri)
6. Bablu Jha r/o Vijay Vihar, Phase-2, Rohini, Sec-4, Delhi. He works in Pvt. Hospital as PRO.
7. Rajesh r/o Rohini, Sec-4, Delhi. He is Gym trainer in Rohini.
1. Two Desi Katta
2. Three live cartridges + one fired cartridge
3. Two button operated knife.
4. One White Scorpio No. DL-4CNB-8536 (Owned by accused Bablu Jha) used in commission of crime.
5. One Mahindra XUV -500 Black Colour No. DL-5CU-4000 (Owned by accused Amit Maan) Used in commission of crime.