PHONE : +91-011-23626019
(M) 09811186005
Email : ,

Breaking News


On 23.01.2022 at around 11:30 PM, a PCR call regarding missing of an 18 years boy namely Rohan r/o Chandan Vihar Burari, Delhi was received at PS Burari Delhi. Prompt action was taken and the missing report was lodged and investigation was entrusted to SI Deepak Sharma for investigation. The complainant Manoj, father of the missing child (a businessman by profession), informed that he runs a business and his younger son Rohan is studying in 11th standard in a Convent School. On 23.01.2022 in the evening at around 6:00 PM, Rohan left with his friend Gopal for a birthday party but didn’t return.

IO SI Deepak Sharma took immediate action and started search of the missing boy. His friend Gopal was contacted, who informed that Rohan had left the party at around 10:00 PM.

Later, during technical investigation, the location of the mobile phone of the missing boy was found at Moradabad Uttar Pradesh.

Keeping in view the sensitivity of the case, three investigation teams were constituted under the leadership of Inspr. Rajender Prashad. Team led by SI Deepak Sharma, Ct Satish and Ct Kishore was tasked to take care of the out station raids and surveillance. 2nd team led by SI Satender Singh, HC Praveen, Ct Rahish was tasked to conduct technical investigation by analysing CCTVs footage and telephone detail and the 3rd team SI Deepak Kumar, Ct Pradeep, Ct Dal Chand, Ct Sandeep worked on collection of intelligence and conducting raids at the immediate locations.

A nerve centre of monitoring and information dissemination was created in the office of Inspr. Rajender Singh, SHO/PS Burari, who also took it upon himself to investigate the case, under the guidance of Shri Swagat Patil Rajkumar, ACP/Timarpur. This leads to create of pressure over the accused persons and saved the time of the teams and resulted in better coordination amongst them.

During technical investigation, around 200 CCTVs were checked & analysed and the locations of the friends of missing boy was obtained. After analysing phone numbers of the suspects the same was matched with the version of the suspects.

On the basis of investigation, the suspect Gopal, aged-19 years was apprehended on the intervening night of 25/26.02.2022 from Burari, Delhi and interrogated at length. At last he broke done and narrated the whole story of Kidnapping and subsequent murder of the deceased Rohan and disclosed the names of his associates.

On his instance, the dead body of Rohan was recovered from the Plot at Harit Vihar Burari, Delhi and one of his associates i.e. Sushil, age-19 years was arrested from Burari, Delhi. The mobile phone of the victim and the rope used in commission of crime was also recovered. Raids were conducted to arrest another associate but the same is absconding.

Accordingly, a case vide FIR No. 156/22, dated 26.01.2022, u/s 302/365/34 IPC was registered at PS Burari.

During interrogation, Gopal disclosed that he works as cleaner at the salary of Rs 8,000/- in a reputed brand showroom located at Burari, Delhi for one & half year. He noticed that Rohan used to came with his father to their showroom for purchasing. He imagined that handsome money could be taken as ransom, if Rohan be kidnapped. He got the inspiration from bollywood movie “Apaharan” and planned to execute kidnapping.

Since, last one year, he had started interacting with Rohan and had become his good friend. Later, he roped in his two friends in the planning, who used to consume drugs with him. They had planned to demand Rs 10 Lakhs as ransom money and to eliminate Rohan to avoid being apprehended. Gopal also took a room on rent just on 16th January, 2022. On this evening of 23rd January, 2022, Rohan went with Gopal in the name of joining Gopal’s birthday party.

The accused persons took Rohan to the room and after partying they strangulated him. They left the spot late night after deciding to dispose the body later and closed the door from outside. They had planned to make call for ransom next day.

Next day i.e. on 24.01.2022, Gopal went to his job in routine, but when he saw that the family has approached police, who was investigating the matter. Gopal became nervous and informed this to his associates also. They left their plan of making call for ransom and to distract police, they took the mobile phone of the deceased to UP area. They continuously kept moving the location of the mobile phone.

But the police was step ahead and three teams focussed on three different aspects of investigation never got mislead and the accused persons were arrested.

ShareShare on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Share on LinkedIn0Share on Reddit0Share on TumblrTweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Print this pageEmail this to someone

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>