Ram Niwas Goel, Hon’ble Speaker is pleased to announce that the Delhi Assembly is organising the Delhi Youth Parliament in Delhi Assembly from 6th to 8th November 2019 to commemorate the 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
About the Programme
Delhi Youth Parliament is an opportunity for young students to experience diverse aspects of parliamentary democracy and the role of legislature. The programme offers a resourceful platform to enlighten the youth about legislative processes, boost their participation in legislative procedures by making them experience a ‘real-life’ working legislature to better understand the work of a Legislature of Indian democracy in a more comprehensive manner.
The aim of the program is to equip and acquaint young people to be responsive, efficient and demonstrative agents of change.
Day 1: Registration and Orientation
Day 2: Assembly Session
Day 3: Assembly Session & Closing Ceremony
Aspiring students are required to request their Principal/Vice-Chancellor/HOD of the College/University to refer their name for the programme, details of which have already been communicated to the offices of the concerned authorities of the Colleges/Universities.
Submission of Participation Form and SOP doesn’t guarantee Selection. The candidates proposed by the College / University will be selected on the basis of Statement of Purpose (SOP).
• Age : 18-25 years
• Education – Students enrolled in Undergraduate or Postgraduate Courses
• Government funded University / College.
• University / College must come under territorial jurisdiction of Delhi.
• Equal representation of Gender How to Apply
• Fill Participation Form with SOP.
• Forward to your College Principal/University Vice-Chancellor/HOD.
• E-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from official e-mail address of the Principal/Vice-Chancellor or concerned Authority with the official domain address.
*Last date for submission of Participation Form: 14.10.2019*
www.delhiassembly.nic.in || 011- 20832372