DPCC has taken following actions in compliance of orders of NGT
1. To improve air quality in Delhi, DPCC has got converted 1322 industries to PNG fuel from other liquid fuel out of total 1467 industrial units identified for conversion.
2. DPCC has issued directions to all non-bedded health care facilities to obtain authorization by 25.04.2018 under Bio-medical Waste Management Rules 2016 or face closure.
3. Environmental Compensation @ 5,00,000/- each has been levied to South Delhi Municipal Corporation, Public Works Department and District Level Monitoring Committee (South East) (formed under the Chairmanship of concerned Deputy Commissioner) for incidence reported in Times of India of illegal dumping of bio-medical waste in Barapullah Nallah.
4. DPCC has imposed Environmental Damage Compensation on Municipal Corporations for unauthorized dumping of garbage in drains at 38 places on 10 Drains @ Rs 50,000/- each
5. DPCC has imposed Environmental Damage Compensation of Rs 50,000/- each on units and East DMC on five unauthorized units in East DMC area.
6. South MCD along with Delhi Police and SDM (Delhi Cantt) took massive action of removal of encroachments in Mayapuri Industrial Area C, D & D to stop unauthorized scraping of vehicles. DPCC imposed Environmental Compensation Damages (EDC) of Rs. 1 lakh each on 785 occupiers which were found during survey by the Special Task Force.
7. A team DPCC conducted an inspection on 10.04.2018 of the Mayapuri Industrial Area to confirmed that no scraping activity is running in public area. As per the report, the team was surrounded by local traders in protest of action taken and team had take shelter in Police Station.