Dr K K Aggarwal
President CMAAO, HCFI and Past National President IMA
1. I am already on HCQS 400 mg weekly since 22nd March 2020
2. I am also on Budesonide 6 mg orally
3. I am vaccinated for flu and pneumonia
4. I am non-diabetic no HT, no CAD, No asthma No COPD
5. I am 62
If I develop
Sudden onset fever with continuous dry cough with or without breathlessness
1. I will put a team of cardiologist, physician, GI specialist, Homeopath, Ayurveda, chest specialist, infection control specialist, Yoga physicians on board with one general physician as coordinator
2. I will start HCQS 200 mg TDS and Azithromycin 500 mg daily
3. Start Oseltamivir 75 mg BD
4. Get my CBC done day 1,7,14 and follow lymphocyte count. Lymphocyte counts should increase in viral condition but in COVID they fall. The fall in mild cases must return to normal 7-14 days
5. I will check for my taste and smell daily. If present it must improve by day 7.
6. I will call the DSO and get my COVID 19 test done along with respiratory virus bio fire to rule out other viruses
7. I will isolate myself in 10X10 feet area, with air purifiers having 10 exchanges per hour
8. I will notify the results
9. Will add vitamin C in my treatment
10. Will take high protein low refined carbs diet
11. Will include alkaline water, diet, soda-bicarb and apamarg kshara or any other kshara in my diet and treatment in consultation with my Ayurveda consultant.
12. Will call my Homeopathic consultant and get my personalised throat swab and blood nosode made through my trained staff ( throat swab / blood drop in 100% homeopathic alcohol, let all viruses die, then triturate them in 1:10 ratio for 45 minutes, and then prepare 200 potency nosode and take three times at an interval of 15 minutes each. I have seen very good results in severe hepatitis E, acute sepsis, acute myeloid leukemia, viral cancers and dengue crisis.
13. I will check my resting and six minutes’ walk SPO2 daily. If it starts falling or I get breathless, will start O2 by oxygen concentrator.
14. I will get my chest ultrasound done to rule out any interstitial oedema
15. I will get an CT chest done for any ground glass appearance and to see I have < 50% or > 50% of the lungs involved. I will also calculate my SOFA score, get CRP, LDH, ESR and D Dimer done
16. If high risk (high SOFA score or D dimer > 1) will get admitted in an ICU with isolation facility with AI room having > 10 exchanges per hour or create home ICU
17. If breathless (high SOFA score or D Dimer > 1) I will get added Lopinavir 400 mg/ritonavir 100 mg twice daily.
18. If breathless, will get anti-retroviral drug ritonavir and lopinavir
19. Will call my GI consultant at AIIMS and ask for Remdesivir, Tocilizumab (check IL-6 level prior to starting Tocilizumab). Especially if I develop cytokine release syndrome.
20. Will check with my cardiologist at AIIMS, about role of ACE inhibitors if there is cytokine storm
21. Will send a SMS to all my well wishers to prey for me if I become critical
22. I will revisit my will, defining all my last wishes.
23. After recovery will donate my serum to be used for critical patients.
24. I will keep continuing educating public about COVID 19
25. During my isolation period will complete my book on Path to Ramayana.
26. Will take BCG vaccination.